Request for Extension Funded Vehicle Use

Vehicle Reservation Approval

This form will be used to request approval from UW Extension for reserving a vehicle from Fleet Services.
  • • Step 1: Fill out and submit form (below)
  • • Step 2: UW Extension receives your request, reviews it, and assigns a UWE Approval Code.
  • • Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email that includes the UWE Approval Code.
  • • Step 4: Request your vehicle from Fleet Services.
  • • Lost or have questions? Contact Cathy at or (307) 766-5124.
If not Extension travel, STOP and please visit Fleet Services to make a reservation.
  • :
  • :
  • Percentage of time dedicated to Extension work.
  • If less than 100%, who will cover the remaining travel?