University of Wyoming Extension Master Gardeners
The Master Gardener Program of the University of Wyoming Extension (UWE) exists to extend the university to the people of Wyoming via volunteer service in horticulture. Volunteers are trained to provide sound, research-based, regionally appropriate, horticultural information to the general public.
The Goshen County Master Gardener (GCMG) program began in 1991. It is a formal organization of qualified and trained Master Gardeners.
Club Information and Officers
- President: Roberta L.
- Vice-President: Sheila M.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Linda F.
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, & September, October and November
- When: Second Tuesday of each month at 6 pm
- Location: Goshen County Extension Office
- What: Meetings consist of an educational presentation as well as a business meeting
Programs and events
- Check out our diagnostic clinic to get all your yard, garden, tree, and insect questions answered!
- Get your seeds and get growing your own giant pumpkin!
- Are you interested in becoming a Master Gardener? Check out our next class!
- Find that new addition to make your yard complete!
Annual Spring Garden Conference – more info to come