Lincoln County Leadership Institute
The Lincoln County Leadership Institute will provide both educational and participatory experiences. The program consists of eight full day sessions from October through May. The curriculum is a blend of theory, skills, and issues that include participation in community based experiences, board meetings, and public hearings.
- Lincoln County Leadership Institute Brochure 2019-20
- Lincoln County Leadership Institute Application 2019-20
Acting as facilitators, planners, and educators, UW Extension community development team members strengthen Wyoming towns and cities through programs such as:
- Extension Volunteer Organization for Leadership. Vitality, and Enterprise (EVOLVE) – a community-based leadership development program
- Board training – addressing obligations and issues of serving on appointed and elected boards
- Family Resource Management – providing sound money management programs to Wyoming families