Deepen your understanding of how you show up and act in difficult situations,
and skills for understanding how others do the same.
Take your knowledge and understanding of conflict and translate it into new
behaviors, actions, and habits for yourself and others.
Learn about the basic components of conflict coaching, and how it can help
you and others navigate conflict more effectively.
Extension educator honored; cited for work with prairie dog management meetings
Read more at http://bit.ly/Swanbom-Friend-of-Ag
Interested in learning how to be a mediator?
Join us for the in-person workshop to learn the basics of integrated negotiation, communication in conflict and introductory mediation skills.
Topics to be covered include:
• Understanding and managing conflict
• Principles and stages of integrative negotiation
• Strategies for difficult negotiations
• Communication theory
• Steps of the mediation process
• Use of mediation for a variety of disputes
• And more!Upon completion of a 30-hour workshop, participants will be certified to mediate through the Wyoming Agriculture & Natural Resources Mediation Program.
For more information, please contact:
WY Agriculture & Natural Resources Mediation Program Phone: 307-777-8788
UW Extension – CDE Phone: 307-358-24 l 7
Acting as facilitators, planners, and educators, UW Extension community development team members strengthen Wyoming towns and cities through programs such as:
Extension Volunteer Organization for Leadership. Vitality, and Enterprise (EVOLVE) – a community-based leadership development program
Board training – addressing obligations and issues of serving on appointed and elected boards
Family Resource Management – providing sound money management programs to Wyoming families