- This event has passed.
Annie’s Project 1
March 1, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - May 22, 2017 @ 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:30pm on day 1 of the month, repeating indefinitely
Education programs designed to strengthen woman’s roles in the modern farm-ranch enterprise
- Niche Marketing
- Bookkeeping using Quick Books & Excel
- Artificial Insemination- interested session with AI dummy
- Animal Health Vet Question & Answer Session
- Ag Lending-what lenders look for
- Chainsaws & Guns- operation & maintenance
- Technology in Ag- Apps, web soil survey, ect.
- Welding & Auto Mechanics- Hands on Session
The date will alternate from Lander Library to Frank Wise Building in Fort Washakie