- This event has passed.
LIVESTOCK TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENT TRAINING
June 4, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
June 4, 2019
Community Building– Johnson County Fairgrounds
• Livestock Transportation Accident Response
• Information From Your Emergency Manager
• Animal ID and Disease Related to Disasters
• Emergency Containment System training
• Ag/Animal Evacuations Discussion
• Course is Peace Oﬃcer (P.O.S.T.) Certified for 2 hr. credit.
• LUNCH IS INCLUDED!
Register by May 31 at 4pm:
Call (307)684-2761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to Register!
Johnson and Sheridan County Emergency Managers and UW Extension are asking producers and other citizens to work with them and other agencies to train for and improve planning for livestock transportation accidents and other emergency livestock issues specific to your county. The Wyoming Stockgrower’s Association, Wyoming Wool- growers’ Association, and other groups are supporting this Western Area Livestock and Agriculture Risk Mitigation project which will look at the agriculture in each county to develop better impact mitigation. The seminar includes Peace Oﬃcer (P.O.S.T.) credit hours.