CNP Master Mix with Dry Milk Powder
Master Mix is an all-purpose baking mix, which can be made ahead of time, stored easily, and used to make many recipes in this cookbook. CNP Master Mix keeps about 3 months in the refrigerator.
$0.69 per serving
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl combine flours, baking powder, sugar, salt, and dry milk powder.
- Drizzle oil over the dry mixture. Cut in with pastry blender, fork, or fingers until it resembles coarse oatmeal.
- Store in a tightly covered container. Keeps 3 months in the refrigerator.
- See individual recipes for servings size.
- To measure CNP Master Mix for recipes, stir lightly, pile into a measuring cup (do not shake), and level off.
- You can make Master Mix without dry milk powder. See the "CNP Master Mix" page for instructions.
Tried this recipe?Click the stars or leave a comment.