Zucchini bread makes a great breakfast or after dinner dessert. Try a warm piece with peanut butter. This recipe uses CNP Master Mix, an all-purpose baking mix you can make ahead of time and store for use in many of our recipes.
$0.32 per serving
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups zucchini (skin on) (shredded)
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 ½ cups CNP Master Mix
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl until well blended.
- Add baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, zucchini, and milk. Mix well.
- Add CNP Master Mix and stir until mixed. Fold in nuts and raisins, if using.
- Pour into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Muffins: Divide batter between 12 muffin pan cups coated with nonstick spray or muffin papers. Fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Serving: 1 slice
Tried this recipe?Click the stars or leave a comment.