Employee Resources

What’s New

UW Extension Administrative Professional of the Year Award Nominations
This award formerly known as the Frances Freese Secretary of the Year Award recognizes a secretary/administrative assistant for outstanding contributions to UW Extension. Nominees must hold an administrative professional position within the University of Wyoming Extension for at least five years. Nominations may include affiliates who work directly with/for UW Extension. See the announcement, guidelines, and nomination form.
Nominations due by September 3, 2018.

Request for Extension Funded Vehicle Use

Help!Need Help?

Lots of changes have occurred in 2017. We have developed a new webpage “Technology in UWE” to answer questions and assist you in putting in help tickets for your computer needs, 4-H Online, and to keep you happy at work.