Use these tortillas in our other recipes like tacos, enchiladas, or breakfast burritos. This recipe uses CNP Master Mix, an all-purpose baking mix you can make ahead of time and store for use in many of our recipes.
$0.02 per serving
- 1 cup CNP Master Mix
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- ⅔ to ¾ cup warm water (approximate)
- Nonstick spray
- Combine CNP Master Mix and flour. Add enough warm water to make a soft dough.
- Lay the dough in the bowl or on a clean countertop sprinkled with flour. Knead for 2-3 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Form dough into eight 1-inch balls. Cover with a bowl or plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out each ball on a floured surface to form a 5-inch circle.
- Coat skillet or electric skillet with nonstick spray. Heat to medium high heat.
- Cook each tortilla on one side for about 15 seconds. Turn and cook on second side until lightly browned. Turn again to brown first side.
Use this recipe in our other recipes:
- Black Bean & Chicken Wraps
- Beef & Bean Burritos
- Cinnamon Chips
- Egg Salad
- Scrambled Eggs
- Tortilla Chips
- Tuna Salad
- Peanut Butter Pinwheels
Serving: 1 tortilla
Tried this recipe?Click the stars or leave a comment.