CNP Magic Mix, CNP seasonings, and broth combine to make a creamy sauce for crisp vegetables.
$0.64 per serving
- ½ cup CNP Magic Mix
- 1 cup water or low-sodium broth
- 2 cups vegetables (broccoli, carrots, corn, cauliflower, chard, potatoes, spinach, turnips, etc)
- 1-2 teaspoons CNP Seasonings
- Combine CNP Magic Mix and water or broth in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until smooth and thick.
- Steam or sauté vegetables until crisp tender.
- Add sauce to cooked vegetables and heat through.
- Add your favorite CNP Seasonings.
Serving: 0.5 cup
Tried this recipe?Click the stars or leave a comment.