Pumpkin Bran Muffins
This recipe uses the CNP Master Mix, a recipe to make ahead and keep on hand for many recipes in this cookbook. Pumpkin adds Vitamin A and a thickness to these tasty muffins.
$0.54 per serving
- 1 ⅓ cup CNP Master Mix
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ½ cup wheat bran or crushed wheat bran flakes (wheat bran or whole wheat as first ingredient)
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- Nonstick spray or muffin tin papers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 12 muffin pan cups with nonstick spray or line with muffin papers.
- Combine CNP Master Mix and brown sugar. Stir in wheat bran (or crushed bran flakes), baking soda, and spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin, and eggs. Stir into dry mixture.
- Fill each muffin tin ⅔ full. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
Serving: 1 muffin
Tried this recipe?Click the stars or leave a comment.