Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth without added calories and sugar from packaged cookies. The added pumpkin gives texture and thickness to these cookies. CNP Master Mix can be made ahead of time and stored for easy use in a variety of recipes.
$0.41 per serving
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 ¾ cup CNP Master Mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional )
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking sheet (any size) with nonstick spray.
- Mix together pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, blend together CNP Master Mix and spices. Add to pumpkin mixture. Add raisins and nuts. Stir well.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving: 2 cookies
Tried this recipe?Click the stars or leave a comment.