2020 Carbon County Fair Info coming soon!
If you have any questions, please give the Fair Office a call! (307-328-7811)
Changes to the Swine Show
Breeding Beef Incentive Program
The breeding beef incentive program is to encourage 4-H and FFA youth to participate in a Breeding Beef project at Carbon County Fair. This program is funded through donations received from Carbon County Cattle producers and local businesses. Any 4-H or FFA member entered in a Breeding Beef heifer project at the 2019 Carbon County Fair is eligible to enroll that heifer in the Incentive Program.
- Participants must register their 2019 show heifer in the Incentive Program at the 2019 Carbon County Fair
- Participants must reenter the 2019 show heifer at the 2020 fair with a calf at her side
- 2019 Donor Heifer projects do qualify, however they must enter the Incentive Program in addition to the Donor Heifer Program.
- Registration forms for the Incentive Program will be available at the 2019 Beef Show during County Fair
When participants return to the 2020 Caron County Fair with the pre-registered cow/calf pair, the exhibitor will receive a $200 cash bonus.
At the 2020 Carbon County Fair the top three placing in the Breeding Beef show will receive the following:
- Supreme Champion cow/calf pair – $250
- Reserve Champion cow/calf pair – $150
- 3rd place cow/calf pair – $50