- Check in at the 4-H table in the Multi-Purpose room at the Platte Valley Community Center at 8am.
- Shotgun, .22 Rifle, .22 Pistol, and Muzzleloader events will be at the LSRV Trap Club. (See map)
- Archery events will be at the Russell Park/Dixon Arena but you MUST check-in at the Trap Club first!! (See map)
- Shotgun shooters must complete that event FIRST, before any other events
EVERYONE must check-in at the LSRV Trap Club first to receive your shooter number.
- Air Rifle (sporter, light target, precision) – Gun
- Air Pistol – Gun
- 22 Rifle (sporter, light target, precision) – Gun (shells are provided this year)
- 22 Pistol – Gun (Shells will be provided this year)
- Archery (A, B, C, D) – Bow & Arrow
- Muzzleloader (traditional) – Gun & Accessories
- Shotgun – Gun (Shells are provided this year)
- Remember to bring your eye and ear protection, plus guns, bows and extra ammunition. Check with your shooting sports leader about shared equipment!
- Make sure your ZSuite Health Form is up to date!
- At the LSRV Range on June 12th, there will be a concession stand selling burritos, cinnamon rolls, drinks, etc. Cash only.
- Log into your ZSuite account at www.4h.zsuite.org
- Select the “Primary Profile”, enter your PIN
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of your Dashboard to “Upcoming Events”
- Click the pink “Register Now” button!