June 6 @ 8am – Platte Valley Community Center: Air Rifle & Air Pistol
June 13 @ 8am– LSRV Trap Club, Baggs: Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Muzzleloader, Archery
Just like last year, this year’s County Shoot will be held over two weekends. The first day, June 6st, is for Air Rifle and Air Pistol, the second day, June 13th, is for all other disciplines.
- Check in at the 4-H table in the Multi-Purpose room at the Platte Valley Community Center at 8am.
- Shotgun, .22 Rifle, .22 Pistol, and Muzzleloader events will be at the LSRV Trap Club. (See map)
- Archery events will be at the Russell Park/Dixon Arena. (See map)
EVERYONE must check-in at the LSRV Trap Club first to receive your shooter number.
- Air Rifle (sporter, light target, precision) – Gun
- Air Pistol – Gun
- 22 Rifle (sporter, light target, precision) – Gun & Shells
- 22 Pistol – Gun & Shells
- Archery (A, B, C, D) – Bow & Arrow
- Muzzleloader (traditional) – Gun & Accessories
- Shotgun – Gun & Shells
- Remember to bring your eye and ear protection, plus guns, bows and ammunition. Check with your shooting sports leader about shared equipment!
- Make sure your 4HOnline Health Form is up-to-date
- FEE PAYMENT: Carbon County Shoot registration fees need to be paid prior to the event by mail to the Extension office or at check-in on the day of your event. Make checks payable to: Carbon County 4-H
At LSRV on June 13th, there will be a concession stand selling burritos, cinnamon rolls, drinks, etc. Cash only.
**Register through your 4HOnline account. County Shoot Registration deadline is: TBD