College Ambassador Application
- New Date and Time! Applications to become an ambassador are due Friday, April 21, 2023, by 5:00 pm.
- 2023-24 CALSNR Ambassador Applicaton (docx)
- Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants may be interviewed by a panel as a part of the selection process. You will be contacted to sign up for an interview time if it is found to be necessary. As a part of the interview, students are expected to have a basic knowledge of the University of Wyoming and the College of Agriculture, Life Sciences & Natural Resources. Students should prepare appropriately before interviewing with the selection committee.
- The student’s declared primary major must be in the College of Agriculture, Life Sciences and Natural Resources (students with concurrent majors are eligible).
- The student must be a full-time student as defined by the University of Wyoming and have attended the College of Agriculture, Life Sciences and Natural Resources for at least one full semester. Freshman and transfer students may apply for membership during their first and subsequent semesters but may not serve until their second semester or later.
- Undergraduate students must have and maintain a minimum 2.50 cumulative GPA, Graduate students must have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative
- Ambassadors must demonstrate a commitment to furthering their knowledge of the College of Agriculture, Life Sciences & Natural Resources and the University of Wyoming through their participation in College Ambassador
Ambassadors help promote the College of Agriculture, Life Sciences & Natural Resources in various ways. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospective student recruitment
- Retention of current students
- Acting as liaisons with the general public
- Participate in alumni and donor relation activities
- Share student experiences with diverse audiences
- Participate in leadership classes and/or conferences